Everyone thinks to themselves at times, “if only I’d known then what I know now.” Well, here are some things that business owners and building managers should know about ceiling and structure cleaning now, instead of later. For instance, the dust that collects on rafters and ledges in your office, shop or warehouse could be a breeding ground for dust mites, mold and other allergy triggers. Also:
- Occasional ceiling and structure cleaning prolongs the life of those surfaces and will keep them looking sharp. If you are thinking about repainting, try a professional cleaning first. You may be so satisfied with the results that painting isn’t even necessary. Besides, these surfaces have to be cleaned before painting anyway, so you are out nothing.
- Even in climate controlled workplaces, dust collects on surfaces that are not cleaned regularly, such as ceilings, light fixtures, vents, overhead fans and other hard to reach areas.
- Don’t risk the liability created by using your employees to try to clean high surfaces. Ceiling and structure cleaning companies have well-equipped professionals that have undergone safety training.
- Regular cleaning reduces the chance of mold growth and dust collecting in places where you would not even be able to see it.
- The wind, dust, rain, and snow take a toll on the appearance of exteriors walls, windows and signage. Sometimes this happens so gradually that you may not notice it is happening.
If you are interested in ceiling and structure cleaning, please contact us. We are happy to answer your questions.